Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The Critical Social Educator is an open access journal. By submitting your manuscript to this journal you and your co-authors agree that, if accepted for publication, you giver The Critical Social Educator permission to reproduce, distribute, and modify the article in order to manage, publish, and preserve the article and to publish your article under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY 4.0) license, which permits readers to copy, share, and adapt your article. The author(s) retain copyright in the article.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.